Our recent survey of wealth management executives found that 35% believe a greater focus on environmental, social, and governance will have the biggest impact on the wealth management industry over the next two years. This ESG impact is coming from two directions: Investors, particularly younger ones, who view ESG as critical to their investing strategy; and regulators, who are moving to shut down greenwashing and protect investor interests in a world of digital disruption. While these trends have been percolating over the last several years, the pandemic has brought them to a boil.
Join ThoughtLab, FinTech B2B Marketing, and advisory board members of the Wealth and Asset Management 4.0 research study for an interactive panel discussion examining the megatrends disrupting the industry and the future of wealth and asset management. Hear from industry experts and insiders from Appway, TCC Group, and LexisNexis Risk Solutions.
- Moderator: Lucy Heavens, FinTech B2B Marketing
- Hanspeter Wolf, CEO, Appway
- Olivia Fahy, Head of Culture, TCC Group
- Nina Kerkez, Director of Consulting, LexisNexis Risk Solutions
- Lou Celi – CEO, ThoughtLab
- Will social value become central to investment strategies in the future, or will investors return to maximizing financial returns if the market falls?
- How far should wealth management firms go to incorporate ESG into different aspects of their business approaches, from marketing, communication, and analysis to investment products and advisory services?
- Which regulatory changes—from KYC and AML to data security and privacy to investor protection and fiduciary standards–will have the largest impact on the wealth management industry over the next few years?
- How should wealth management providers change their onboarding methods, client advisory services, and outsourcing strategies to improve compliance?