Taking a Macro-Micro Approach
To be successful in today's demanding marketplace, organizations often need compelling, evidence-based research to influence the opinions and decisions of their various stakeholders - customers, shareholders, regulators, management boards, employees, and the local community.
When conducting quantitative research, ThoughtLab draws on its global team of macro, micro, and urban economists.
Our team excels in advanced analytics and microeconomics to find meaning in data. To do this, we draw on a variety of quantitative methods.
- Cost-benefit and ROI analysis
- Economic, policy, and social impact
- Performance benchmarking
- Indexing and data visualizations
- Predictive and scenario analysis
- Modeling and big data analytics
- City and geospatial analysis
Learn more from our presentation that shows how ThoughtLab is using Macro-Micro Analytics to drive industry leadership.